John Sayles' AMIGO and A Moment in the Sun out at last.




Sunday, May 15, 2011

Look where we woke up in the morning

This is where we slept, windows (with screens!) open to a little rainstorm over night. This is the landscape we came to love during PASSION FISH.
 I
We say goodbye to our good friends ( I wish I had taken a picture of Mr. Marcantel, Sr.), hoping we'll make it back for Chelsea Marcantel's wedding in November.
And despite all our promises to be moderate, and that we have just had biscuits with Greg and Jean we stop for doughnuts in Jennings. I have my first kolache, which in Australia would be called a sausage roll.
It's a long drive to Austin, and so we stop for lunch. This choice comes from the AAA guides we are carrying with us, an easy way to pick a restaurant on the go. We get there just before the lunch rush and I am the thinnest person in the very large room.


No comments:

Post a Comment