John Sayles' AMIGO and A Moment in the Sun out at last.




Thursday, January 5, 2012

AMIGO on VOD!


I know I promised to catch you up on posts of where we've been with AMIGO in the past few months. Apologies! The holidays overtook me and now I am getting an early start on valentines production while watching what the Academy sent us For Consideration.
In the meantime, if AMIGO is not coming to a theater near you soon enough, catch it on VOD.

Go to amigomovie.com to see the many carriers for VOD.  The website has some live links that will take you directly to the pages where you can stream: Watch it on iTunes, Amazon, YouTube, and various local carriers.    And for all of you with Netflix, AMIGO will be out on January 18.  Stay tuned.

1 comment:

  1. What a horrible situation exists out there for people trying to rent or buy your older films in proper ration. Last year, I wanted to do a 20th anniversary tribute to City of Hope but I couldn't find it anywhere except to watch on Amazon and could never find an answer as to whether they show it streaming in proper ratio. This year, I planned to do the 25th anniversary of Matewan and the DVDs are either out of stock, pan-and-scan or ones labeled as widescreen according to reviews from consumers who bought it said that was a fraud. It's ridiculous. Why is Criterion not putting out decent editions of your films with your commentary or scholar commentaries or whatnot? It's depressing for those of us who only got to see them originally on pan-and-scan video in the first place. I'm lucky Eight Men Out actually came to my town.

    ReplyDelete